Friday, April 06, 2007

2 Peas Challenge

Challenge: Let's talk Target, the store... what are some of your fave items for sale at your local Target these days??

I only go to Target with D. (otherwise, I could spend a small fortune there) Usually, we are running in for shampoo, soap, shaving cream, tp, and D's favorite....Haagen Daz light ice cream. His Target has a much larger scrapping aisle then mine do. But, by the time we normally get to the store, there is not too much left. I did come across a new find last week. In the ice cream aisle, they have their own mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. They were on sale for $1.64 a package. They taste really good!! I did see some really nice things for the summer, but they were regular price. I figure in the coming weeks, they will go on sale. But, a sale in T means trouble for me...can't just go in there and buy one thing!! :)

No comments: