Thursday, May 10, 2007

Things about me!

TWO Things About Me.

Two Names I Go by: Jen and Jennifer (but I prefer Jen)

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: Roulette socks, and a black t-shirt

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: Trust and Respect

Two of My Favorite Things to do: Spending time with D and SHOP!!

Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: More time with D, our wedding day to finally be here, and lose the LAST 22 pounds.


Two pets I have: I had a sweet parakeet, Cookie Boy, but he passed away last January.

Two things I did last night: Watched Sopranos on A&E and took Benadryl.

Two things I ate today:
Banana Bread oatmeal, and a green salad with grilled chicken. (YUMMY!)

Two people I just talked to last: D and my sister

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: Going to work, and then shopping for a Mother's Day gift. (one for my mom and one for D's)

Two longest car rides:
To Boston a few years ago

Two Favorite Holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas

Two favorite beverages: Starbucks decaf soy caramel macchiato, and Poland Springs water

No comments: