Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm BACK!!

It has been far too long since I last blogged. Life has taken me in so many different directions lately, and today, I have decided to start again.

Wedding plans are going GREAT! In less than two months, I will be D's wife. I love how that sounds. (invitations go postal THIS weekend!!!) We still have little things to finalize, but all in all, the BIG stuff is done. We are going to my friends wedding this weekend, and I am looking forward to dancing with my man. :) I am starting to pack up things so that when we make the "move", I will be ready. I cannot believe how much stuff I have. I have to pack up two packages for my SS's, and get those in the mail by this weekend.

Have a doctors appt. today, and little errands to run.

Have a fabulous day.....
and D if you are reading this....I love you so.....

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Congrats on your engagement and glad the planning is going well! I remember all that, but I was oe of those people that had fun doing ours! Enjoy it!

EquineSpirit said...

Congratulations!! Hope you have an AWESOME wedding!

toners said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the rest of the plans!

Rachael said...

congrats!!!! Hope the big day goes smoothly!