Monday, September 10, 2007

Photo Shoot with Tara Whitney!!!

Last year, while reading Tara's blog, I saw that she was taking requests for where she would be traveling to this year. I sent her an e-mail, and crossed my fingers. You see, when D and I got engaged, we never got to take photos. We wanted to, but never had the chance. Yesterday, we got the chance. (see, crossing your fingers does work)

Tara contacted me soon after writing to her, and once she said NYC was option, I wanted it! We had planned to do the shoot in Central Park. I figured it was a terrific background. [right?] However, what I didn't know was that the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure was going on at the same time. So, between Saturday evening, and Sunday morning, Tara and I spoke about 4-5 times, and after driving around for 1 hour and 1/2 [looking for parking], we finally met her!!!!

She was phenomenal....we had so much fun....we were silly....we were serious, and I am so amazed at what she can capture. We really felt very fortunate to have her photograph us.


I cannot wait to see the pics.....Yesterday was really one of the best days of my life! Thanks so much Tara!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

So cool!

toners said...

Tara's blog is awesome - and I'm sure your photos will be too!