Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wow!

I know it has been far too long since I last blogged. Things for me are going well. After 9 years in my current position I got a promotion at work! I have been at my new job 5 weeks and I am really liking it so far. I am very busy, so it makes the times pass quickly. :) D and have been married almost 4 months. (I cannot believe that it has been that long already!) We both have been extremely busy at work, so that makes life tough at times. I sometimes wish that we can just pick up and go! Anywhere....just away....the two of us. No phones, no TV, no distractions, just US!!

My sweet DH sent me these beautiful flowers at my office. I was so surprised!!!
Aren't they beautiful? We have dinner reservations this weekend, and I cannot wait! D....I love you so much! (sorry for the graininess of the photo...it was taken on my camera phone)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great attempt altogether. Really appreciate the effort, liked the topic. Thanks for sharing it. http://jillianmichaelsdietplans.com