Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!!

Last night, my sister and I took our mom to the Melting Pot for dinner. We had so much fun, as well as tons of laughs. For years, I have been trying to get her to go, and yesterday, she finally agreed. We had an amazing meal, and most importantly, we were together. Next Mothers Day, I will be married, and no longer living here, so it was important to me to make this year EXTRA special. Since we went out last night, I am bbq'ing today....lamb chops, chicken burgers, hamburgers, hotdogs, and lots of sides.

Wishing all of the Mom's out there a very Happy Mother's Day....enjoy today, you deserve it.

To my mom and Mrs. B....love you both!!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Sounds like you had a great time at dinner! Have a wonderful day today too!

Cheers...