Monday, May 21, 2007

This should be fun!

Challenge:

Let's talk hygiene for just a moment.
What personal care products do you use, on a daily basis, that you just couldn't live without?
Things like, skin cleansers, soaps, body lotions.. etc ...

On a daily basis, I use a lot of different products. So, let's start at the beginning.

In the morning, I use Aveeno Positively Radiant C
leanser. I love this stuff.
Then, I use this. Aveeno Positively Ageless Moisturizer.
In the shower, I am a LUSH junkie. I use the following almost everyday.

Godiva solid shampoo. I love the way it smellsThen, I use a combination of the following products: The Olive Branch Shower and Flying Fox Shower gels. (the olive branch leaves your body feeling so soft, really no need to moisturize)


Then I use Honey I was the kids soap. (and I use the honey comb on top as a loofah!) It smells amazing!


After the shower, I use Dream Cream.


Then, I use Silky Underwear. Perfect powder, and leaves your body feeling silky all over.


That's what I use daily. I do change my shampoo every few days, but normally, I use my Lush stash.

Thanks for reading!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Great answer to the challenge!!

Bonita Rose said...

wow so many great products, alot of which I had never heard of... thks for the info.. they look pretty neat...
tfs,
hugs