Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have the BEST SS in the world!!!

Earlier in the year, I joined a SS group on the Cricut MB. Never could I have imagined that I would have gotten the BEST SS ever!! People were paired up, and the requirement is to send a gift each month. The girl that I send to has no idea as to who I am. The girl who sends to me is still a mystery to me. (I like it that way...but, I do know that she lives in Kansas) I knew something was arriving today, as she sent me a message letting me know.

This is what she sent me....aren't they beautiful?


Thank you so much for thinking of me....I cannot wait to find out who are you. I am really hoping that we become lifelong friends. :)


Hugs to you!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! you have an awesome secret sister!
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com